GBT 367 wood chipper wiring diagram

Silver Back

Company is certainly finished making them, i phoned universal Bingham looking for parts and they said they had so spares left and i really got the impression they did not want anything to do with it.

Its a pity they finished as they are solid built chippers.

Ron Tuplin was the guy responsible for the wiring harness of the GBT 367 chipper, when he worked for Parkinsons Electrical Harnesses of Boston. He is retired now, but you might get him on this number (07951313782 ) If this does not work try Parkinsons. Nick Townsend from RDS is the guy to speak to regarding the computer on BEL ( Bingham) chippers; office no. 01453733331. I have one of each of these chippers and they are usually easy to fix!

Binghams were bought out and are now Cardley Bingham.who dont do tow-behind chippers.

Grev Bray is now Sales Manager for Truxta and as you can see I have one of these too. This week I have ordered some attachments for the Truxta, which I will unveil in the near future :001_smile:

I've got the same chipper I've no wiring diagram, when you say conked out when you try to start it are you getting a click at the key or nothing?

They are reasonably easy chippers to work on and lots of the loom can be un plugged and checked.

Started worked for a bit, and then died. It is as if the stop button is engaged - which it isn't. In position 1 & 3 nothing, 2 will stop glow plug light on. Power to key switch, starter does click in, but won't turn. Guessing the engine is electrically killed as opposed to mechanical. Found two fuses, both ok...........

Ron Tuplin was the guy responsible for the wiring harness of the GBT 367 chipper, when he worked for Parkinsons Electrical Harnesses of Boston. He is retired now, but you might get him on this number (07951313782 ) If this does not work try Parkinsons. Nick Townsend from RDS is the guy to speak to regarding the computer on BEL ( Bingham) chippers; office no. 01453733331. I have one of each of these chippers and they are usually easy to fix!

Binghams were bought out and are now Cardley Bingham.who dont do tow-behind chippers.

Grev Bray is now Sales Manager for Truxta and as you can see I have one of these too. This week I have ordered some attachments for the Truxta, which I will unveil in the near future :001_smile:

Usually! We I have had enough practice, lol.

Many thanks for your response I will check him, it'll go to a auto-electricians I think.

I've had similar, I'm sure you have checked all the connections for me it was the connection plugs to the back of the feed buttons, it looked like the plug was in but it was slightly loose, that was enough to stop it starting. hope you get it going mate.