Aspen v Motomix

john k

You are correct Teepeat, Huskie have been marketing, and endorsing, Aspen for years, although not every market (country) takes it. They do not even rebrand it, just add their logo to the wrap.

I believe its still the case that all Huskies are tested in the factory on Aspen.

And, an interesting fact is that all Volvo cars leave the factory with Aspen in the tank and have done so since the late 80's.

A photo of page 109 Huskie 2015 UK catalogue

P1020006.jpg.bba71d547fa317dbe16893441361763b.jpg

Hi all,

Aspen is made by Aspen Sweden and wherever you see it, it has all come from the same factory.

As many of you have noticed Aspen has machinery brand names added for certain markets to be sold thought those dealers.

Aspen is even approved by Stihl!

Yes we are looking at camping and motorcycle storage markets, please check out our website and you will see lots of uses for Aspen and some great pictures!

Thanks again and please get in touch if you have any questions or interesting things running on Aspen.

Eddie

We have better results getting independent dealers on board with Aspen.

If anyone has a long drive to buy Aspen let us know and we will try and set up dealers in that area to fill gaps on our map.

If you can suggest a dealer and give a contact name that always helps.

The best way is to ask your local machinery dealer to stock Aspen and let them know there is a market and you will buy from them.

Then when we contact them we have a higher chance of getting them to join our ever growing dealer network.

Please keep checking the map as we update it every time to get a new shop.

Thank you all in advance.

Eddie

Anyone do aspen near Gloucester GL3, I looked on the aspen map and the closest is 45mins away. Just wondering if up to date.

I thought Bucklands out at Tibberton used to do it but been a long time since I've been in but the Aspen map shows that they are no longer an agent.

I'd of suggested Listers at Cirencester but sure you know of that one and probably take you longer than 45 minutes if you get caught in traffic at the Air Balloon!

I thought Bucklands out at Tibberton used to do it but been a long time since I've been in but the Aspen map shows that they are no longer an agent.

I'd of suggested Listers at Cirencester but sure you know of that one and probably take you longer than 45 minutes if you get caught in traffic at the Air Balloon!

If I get caught in that traffic I might as well bring my sleeping bag 😁. I haven't been to Bucklands for years.