Transit crew cab . Feedback please .

White Noise

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ye i sold it.:thumbup:i think ill start buying a couple more and building the tipper conversions the lad who bought it was really inpressed with the work i did...

Yes it was a good conversion . New business there for you:001_smile: .

Are you loking for something bigger . There doesnt seem to be anything about at the mo .

i have had a 55 plate transit for a while and to be honest i would stick with the old transits mate , like you said a couple grand more for cup holders does not really make sense . im also looking for another tipper but do not knows what to go for .

Thats weired:confused1:

Few months back it was brand new :confused1:

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/general-chat/8772-just-bought-ldv-6.html#post158538

Thats weired:confused1:

Few months back it was brand new :confused1:

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/general-chat/8772-just-bought-ldv-6.html#post158538

well observed !!! the 55 plate was what the lease company sent to me while they waited for my NEW transit that ford motors told them would be 3 months , thankfully it only took two months in which time the 55 plate transit had broken down twice and was guttless . and yes i had bought an ldv and if you really try hard and read the whole thread you will see that it lasted less then 48 hours and was sent back to where in which it came from !!! this is why i have stated in the post in which you make refrence to that i am looking for another truck but not sure what yet !!!!

i hope that this clarifies my origional post:001_tt2:

Edited by combined tree services

The above quote seems a strange use of words for a two month period??

why ??? its simple - I had a 55 plate transit tipper and it was im my oppinion any better than the old transits !!! im sure a man with your intelligence can understand that it is not unusual for a tree surgeon to have had more than one transit tipper:laugh1: