Iveco daily warning lights

Stump squatter

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real stupid but were is the fuse box I've looked in the places I'd put it people are telling me passenger there's a panal but I can't see it also I've no full beems it won't stay on full u have to hold it

Open the glove box and there's the lip of the vertical panel below visible. Lift slightly and pull towards the seat. It's hinged at the bottom.

The stalks are prone to failure, but fairly available used and not difficult to swop. I think all Iveco electrics were made and installed on friday afternoons, probably after a two hour liquid lunch:biggrin:

Take it to an Iveco main dealer.

It may cost to have them plug it in and diagnose but it could save you a fortune in the long run.

They will give you a quoted price before they start.

On a daily basis they deal with these issues - there is nowhere else to go IMO.

:001_smile:

I did this with mine when the injector light appeared, they're expert advice?

Replace everything from the fuel tank up to and including all the injectors!!!! They didn't have a clue or were rubbings so and so's. The probably was a governor/sensor in the back of the high pressure pump took no more than an hour to replace and cost £90.

Find a mechanic with a round diagnostic plug and get it checked. Mine showed the injection light and struggled to start too.

Turned out to be a faulty crankshaft sensor (circa £30), easy fix to do yourself too. Also check the torx bolts on the back of the diesel pump, they can loosen.