New ped' grinder?

bumble B

Hi all,

I have a 10 year old ped' Dosko hydrostat' grinder converted to "Multi Tip" and am thinking of chopping it for a "Predator P460" because of it's turn table, slightly more powerful engine and electric drive. Reviews would be appreciated.

I have also looked at the "Bandit" equivalent which is slightly heavier, a bit more expensive and nearly the same dimensions as my Dosko.

Feedback on usability, servicing and parts would be appreciated from anyone with experience.

I'd love a "Bandit 2250XP" just a shame about the width.

Thanks

Hi all,

I have a 10 year old ped' Dosko hydrostat' grinder converted to "Multi Tip" and am thinking of chopping it for a "Predator P460" because of it's turn table, slightly more powerful engine and electric drive. Reviews would be appreciated.

I have also looked at the "Bandit" equivalent which is slightly heavier, a bit more expensive and nearly the same dimensions as my Dosko.

Feedback on usability, servicing and parts would be appreciated from anyone with experience.

Thanks

The 2250xp is only 29" width? The HB20 is now 25".

Thanks for the update. I thought the HB20 was 30" and the 2250XP 35". Might be back on for self propelled then?

You can buy the 2250 as a 29" width, 35" width or a tracked version at 33". The HB20 is still available as a 29" machine but we haven't sold one since the release of the narrow version. We have stock of used & demo machines also.

I have a Predator 450 and it is excellent, the 460 will be better.

I chose the Predator because it's cheaper than the Bandit, then I regretted the decision but since discovered that the Predator has a much much lower centre of gravity.

The Bandit is a great machine but I'd choose the Predator. (Sorry Dean)

I bought my Predator from Arbrep Services who did me a better deal than Predator!

Hi all,

Thanks

Hi, It would be well worth you having a demo of the FSI ST20B pedestrian grinder, not self propelled but has a great turntable and grinds better than any 13hp machine i have used, punches well above it's weight.

Give me a call or a pm if you would like a demo.