Has it any more plastic than a 150t?

I hope so, the 150 plastic is so thin and fragile,it would be nice to think the echo is a bit better endowed in plastic thickness, I suspect it is.

Doesn't really feel flimsy considering how light it is. I'd say the build quality is pretty decent. Trouble is people want a light weight saw then complain when it's not made out of cast iron.

Having owned echos for over 3 years I can honestly say they are not weak. Made of plastic yes but by no means flimsy. I look after mine well mechanically but give them a hard time at work and have suffered no faults what so ever either due to mechanics or build quality

Finally tested the echo back to back with a 150. And the clear winner in everyone's opinion was the echo. Faster and more power in the cut, also lighter and better balanced.

So far my only slight issue is having to pump the primer a couple of times when hot starting, mine seems to need this most of the time. Otherwise very happy so far

I'm chuffed with my 360tes. Just need to let it warm up for 2-3 minutes before abusing it. It's doing all the work in our truck now because the 200t just keeps getting sent away to be repaired. R.I.P