Why would a saw manufacturer spent so much time and money on developing a good saw only to let it down with a crap chain as standard!

Because a lot of these saw's will end up in the wrong hands of a buffoon hence why the crap low kick back chains .

These saws will be marketed in other countries that have basically no training or regulations .

Ste

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1444380195.225747.jpg.3161056858e2c2041e58804abc0c1c7b.jpg

Had a quick Google and found a German site with more pics. Interesting idea here for the caps, although someone's bound to start the thing doing this

Hi guys,

Glad you're all discussing this and seem interested!

For those that want too have a look, featuring full specification and images, the saw is now available for pre order on our website on the following link!

All pre orders will be dispatched as soon as the saw arrives with us, so to make sure you're one of the first to get your hands on it pre order now!

Echo CS-2510TES 10" Chainsaw

Not knocking your prices at all when I say this but looking at your site it feels like this new saw should be cheaper or the 360 more expensive as there's only £15 in it!

I'll definitely look to get one of these or the ms150 dependant on reviews once it's out!

May just replace my cs260tes with this and if it's half the saw my 260tes is it'll walk all over the stihl. I have modded an ms150 bar to fit my little echo and it's much more man than an ms150, handles the length of the bar (which is 12") no problem

Just checked the specs on the new echo compared with the stihl and on paper the echo is lighter, more cc and more power output and I can comment personally to say that after seeing the new echo at the arb show this year it is also smaller in overall size to the stihl.

Can anyone tell me more about the cutting equipment?

Specifically if this saw will run the same chain type as the 150t?

Or will it just take a standard 1/4 chain like the 360

This will make all the difference.

Would like to know what it weighs with a bar and chain and not dry, also as joe says what the intended cutting gear on it is.

if it has a 1/4 sprocket, it'll be ok for 1/4 1.3mm and 1.1mm (ms150) won't it? or are you asking about what bar it'll come with standard?