Greenmech arborist 150

Stump squatter

I got one at the beginning of the year to upgrade our petrol arborist and now run it alongside a quadchip, and I have to say I prefer the 150 now to the point I'm looking at trading the quadchip for a tracked 150. It's not quite as aggressive on the infeed but the build quality is fantastic and has a real solid feel about the whole machine. The flywheel has four blades on which as well and reducing stress/vibration on the machine, creates the most amazing chip! It's really well set out for servicing too, I can see it lasting us a long time. Hope that helps!

Hi I have the rad trak 150 it's not just 12 months old with 350ish hours on it and not missed a beat I do realy like the chipper pulls in realy well it's good on fuel the only thing its done is eat the mesh inbetween the engine bay and fly wheel worst bit is of the chipper is the dealer orange plant still waiting for my new mesh but part from that it has been a good chipper from wet conifer to oak it pulls in realy well

We hire in a 150 when demand commands.

TBH...

I want a 150 on a turntable.

I'ts a great machine, far more solid than the Q'chip and chips very well and fine with it.

I'm so impressed that I've a 190 arriving Friday for 3 days trial till Monday (Sunday is out)

Could be a game changer for us...

Will keep the Q'chip though for less demanding jobs as it is our character to push our machines well past their limit.

I dislike nothing about the GM 150 but there again, I am GM loyal as the factory floor is only a phone call away.

Ty