560 problem and alternative saw

steve collins

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Echo 620sx will knock your socks off, Dolmar 6100 is crisp and energetic and probably lighter than the Echo but the Echo is just a dream, see Lumberwolfs review on here. Also:

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/chainsaws/83616-echo-cs-620sx.html

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/chainsaws/84728-echo-620sx-demo.html

Edited by TimberCutterDartmoor

My 560 has been a complete joke from new,it's done about 20 days work in over 18 months,countless issues,lies under my bench currently and can stay there.ive had echo 600,610 and now 620,they get better with every incarnation,the 620 is solid as a rock! Currently demoeing a dolmar 6100 from a kind member on here and it too feels bombproof like the echo,I'll be ordering one soon,either of these would be my choice :thumbup:

Hi

Ive heard the 560xp is 'designed for 800 hours of use'

If this is correct, its pretty terrible to be honest - as 800 hours would be less than 6 months daily use on a very conservative 40 hour week.

I hope this is wrong, so if anyone knows otherwise?

N

Reliability is the main problem with them, its at a dealers and has come up with " same common fault codes " in simple terms the carb and electronics are shot so new needed and should be covered by warranty.

Problem is that they are getting about 2 saws a week with the same fault codes surely husqvarna must try rectify the problem