Note For Thieves Trolling The Site .

White Noise

My brother fosters kids. One time he was fostering a baby, my sister in law was washing the baby's clothes and noticed a hole in his outfit. She felt bad as she thought the washing machine had done it. She then looked at the baby's other clothes and noticed similar holes.

It turns out the mum shoplifts clothes and the holes were where the security tags were cut out.

Some kids don't really have a good start in life....

Having said that I think persistent offenders should be sent to jail for long times and I think prison guards should be able to beat the crap out of prisoners.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see before you've mentioned that you've spent some time inside, would you mind if I asked what you were accused of? :001_smile:

I don't mind at all. I've nothing to hide!

Most of my offences were drug related, although there was the odd case of conspiracy to 'ring' motor vehicles, and the odd bit of violence.

Nothing to be proud of!:001_smile:

I don't mind at all. I've nothing to hide!

Most of my offences were drug related, although there was the odd case of conspiracy to 'ring' motor vehicles, and the odd bit of violence.

Nothing to be proud of!:001_smile:

No its isn't Eggs but you saw the errors of your ways and changed, that takes a lot of work, unfortunately the modern rifraf of today are in it for the long term funded by the government and looked after by the government when cought!

Years ago at a builders salvage yard near here the owner and his brothers caught a local toerag stealing the lead flashing they saved for beer money. They took him to a local railway bridge and hung him over by the ankles till a train came, he was not hurt but they were caught by the police and sentenced for kidnapping and some other offence and they too received "suspended" sentences and a stiff fine but they said it was worth it.

My brother fosters kids. One time he was fostering a baby, my sister in law was washing the baby's clothes and noticed a hole in his outfit. She felt bad as she thought the washing machine had done it. She then looked at the baby's other clothes and noticed similar holes.

It turns out the mum shoplifts clothes and the holes were where the security tags were cut out.

Some kids don't really have a good start in life....

Having said that I think persistent offenders should be sent to jail for long times and I think prison guards should be able to beat the crap out of prisoners.

Surely that would make them no better than those over whom they are custodians and its unlikely encourage the offenders to change their ways :001_rolleyes: