Free website for all members

LeeOulton

Hi all,

As some of you already know, I do website design in my spare time.

And I am pleased to announce that I can offer all you nice people a FREE website.

The only catch is: YOU HAVE TO DESIGN IT YOURSELF!!!

Or, I can give you a FREE quote for a custom built one.

Check out my site: Crowmere Creations - Mid Cheshire and click website design. Here you can read more about the FREE SITE offer and also request a FREE no obligation quote for a custom built website by myself.

Crowmere Creations - Mid Cheshire

If you choose the FREE option, you can design your own website with no design skills. All you need is a decent internet connection and and a flash enabled pc/laptop..... NO SOFTWARE TO DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL

If you would like some more information, please contact me by direct email: [email protected] or call me at home any evening from 6pm on 01606 889504 ask for Lee.

I would like to help as many arborists as possible to get their business online.

Hope to hear from some of you very soon..

Regards

Lee :-)

Hi,

You can add site info such as a description & keywords and this will automatically add to google etc.. this bit is easy.

If you want to get at the top of google results, I suggest you look into google ADwords. This can be pricey but gives you full SEO options. I do not deal in google adwords, customers have full control over this.

Search google for "Add URL" this also gives you the change to get into the search engines. some services do charge so just beware... There are plently free ones out there which have proved to work well over the years.

As for customers with slow connections.. Shame on them!! its 2009 why arent they on broadband yet??? --- however, If you have a slow connection and your pc or laptop is not flash enabled. Customers will see a low resolution version of your website and will be given the option to "flash enable" their pc/laptop - the low resolution version is html and is rare to pop up. I have known PC's with windows 98 to show flash sites okay (on dial up) but of course it was very slow downloading...

Hi,

You can add site info such as a description & keywords and this will automatically add to google etc.. this bit is easy.

If you want to get at the top of google results, I suggest you look into google ADwords. This can be pricey but gives you full SEO options. I do not deal in google adwords, customers have full control over this.

That works with HTML based websites, but your flash based site is essentially invisible to any search engine.

As for customers with slow connections.. Shame on them!! its 2009 why arent they on broadband yet??? --- however, If you have a slow connection and your pc or laptop is not flash enabled. Customers will see a low resolution version of your website and will be given the option to "flash enable" their pc/laptop - the low resolution version is html and is rare to pop up. I have known PC's with windows 98 to show flash sites okay (on dial up) but of course it was very slow downloading...

Good idea to have html backup - most business networks will block flash based websites. As for shame on them, maybe. I live in a rural area, and my 500kbs connection is as fast as I can get. Flash websites are a pain in the ass. Any potential customer who clicks on your page and waits longer than 5 seconds will go elsewhere.

You will have few problems with clients as generally speaking if they see a nice flashy website they are happy and most clients will know nothing about search engine optimisation.

Good luck to you and it's a thoughtful offer but one of my best friends is a web designer and is very scathing of flash based sites.