"Bark.com"?!?

Big T

Me too. I ignored them for a couple of months and they went away. :thumbup:

Tell you what I do get which really winds me up. I get these so called SEO experts emailing me most days saying my website is not optimised, has a lot of mistakes, and doesn't rank on Google! Tell me this, if I don't rank on Google, then how do they get my details? Idiots! :angryfire:

Sorry, seemed to have derailed the thread. :biggrin:

Yes, lots of really low value gardening jobs. I called them eventually and informed them that I only do trees. Guess what - nothing since.

Haha exactly what happened to me, but they rang me and I said I only want tree and hedge leads!...... Nothing since 😆

Hi all I had one email with a lead and contacted the people which I then quoted a patio job. Very nice people picked me for my design very happy with the outcome myself and the client and a descent job. So I can't complain! They are a retired couple not what I expected to be using a website like bark.com but they are referring me to a lot more potential work.

Me too. I ignored them for a couple of months and they went away. :thumbup:

Tell you what I do get which really winds me up. I get these so called SEO experts emailing me most days saying my website is not optimised, has a lot of mistakes, and doesn't rank on Google! Tell me this, if I don't rank on Google, then how do they get my details? Idiots! :angryfire:

Sorry, seemed to have derailed the thread. :biggrin:

Same here, I just hit delete!

• 1 month later...

Afternoon All – apologies for the delay in responding to you – it took a while to be approved by the admin.

Really pleased we’re being talked about on here.

I’ll do my best to respond to your queries – apologies if I miss anyone

• Big T – yes, we are legit (but then everyone would say that). If you want to verify for yourself then try searching for local gardening services and see if one of our ads comes up, use the service for something else yourself or check out the details here: https://www.bark.com/pro_centre/.

• Humpu48 – sorry you find the emails a pain. You’re receiving these as your website or Goole profile indicates you provide services relevant to one of our Buyers. All of our emails have an unsubscribe in them, which you can click if you don’t want new business leads from us.

• Chris@eden & Hodge – glad the system works. We try a few times to see if a particular business is interested in using us to get new leads, if they’re not then we stop sending for a while to give other businesses a chance. We also get the emails from SEO companies and don’t like them.

• Treesnatcher & Hamdogg – glad that our process works. You called us to say I don’t do X, and we stopped sending your jobs for X. You’ve likely been unsubscribed completely but there are a few categories that would be relevant if you wanted to register with us to receive relevant leads just from your local area.

• RichieR – looks like we’ve not dealt with your request if you email [email protected] stating which email address the leads are being sent to we can get you removed if you wish (or you can click unsubscribe in any of the emails).

• Ndjohnson86 – Glad the service is working for you and well done on converting your first job – a pretty good hit rate. Hope you’ve had many since.

If you have any other questions feel free to call our Customer Service Team on 0207 117 2656 or email [email protected] - we’ll be happy to help

- John, Marketing Director

www.bark.com