are you lacking motavation??

Stephen Blair

That little chipper is very good, I was with Stevie when he got it demo'd, we made sure it took a 4" size piece too and it ate it in no time, At first when i saw it i was very dubious to say the least but when the guy fired it up and chipped with it, i was very suprised, Its a cracking little machine,

Back to the motivation thing, Im full of beans today, Met and talked with some really really nice, very helpful people and ive come away with some cracking advice and ideas, I feel more upbeat about going self employed than ever :cool1:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it will chip up to 4", and it does, like all gravity fed chippers its all in the operator.

It was great talking to a dealer, salesman that is an experienced tree surgeon and business owner, i love it when guys just let the machine and the price do the talking. i was VERY surprised at the book value of this machine after getting a demo, hence why i bought it. if you are interested you should pm peteb, he will sort you out:001_cool:

nothing wrong with saying no mate, from an early age we are told not to say no, and just do it. but that is when you are a kid, that is part of the contract you have with your parents. but dealing with customers or other folk is a whole different contract, this is where i slipped up in life, i did what i was told and never answered back, a model child but a push over for others, which leads to anger and resentment, that is why contracts should be drawn up for different occasions. Have you ever spoke to your wife the way you would speak to a useless worker??i used to, but that is wrong. Marriage is a sacred contract between 2 people, look at them properly. it doesnt say 'i shall bite my wifes head off for asking me if i had a good day today' or ' if myy tea is ready when i come through the door she doesnt love me so i will go in the huff'

Spot on.

Spot on Stevie, I rember having the same buzz (lol) when I first went to a show and met up with forum users. Reveloutionised the way I looked at my business.

Really hope to meet up with some folks again next year once my life's back on track lol !