are you lacking motavation??

Stephen Blair

if so, get yourself to an arbtalk get together, this was my 3rd trip down south and well worth every mile sat behind the wheel. meeting up with like minded folk to share stories that no one in a pub would understand, sharing stresses of bad customers and breakdowns but having a great time talking about trucks, trees, chippers and firewood. i always leave with a feeling of 'cant wait to get back to work' which i sometimes struggle to find.

i have learned new techniques, new ideas, things i have overlooked for years and never even thought to try out. oh and i also found out that turkey oaks accorns are the ones like gengis cans fury hat:lol:. cheers john for that one, i will definately remember that and laugh when i think about it.

:w00t:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

things are great up here, changing kit about, doing all the stuff i have wanted to do for years but never managed to because i something always turned up, which is rubbish because there is only 1 person in charge of your actions. A business or life that isnt always changing and moving is just like a river that stops flowing, it becomes stagnent. i have been out for a run today and done some training for the first time in 2 years and rejoined my gym. i bought another chipper at the show which i am really excited about, even more so than my new truck. all in all things are good. just waiting for my wife and kids to arrive home safely after their weekend away. cant wait:thumbup:

write down all the stuff you want to do mate, then write down the reasons why you cant do it. make it into an equation. or write down the stuff you dont want to do but still do . the answers are usually a load of rubbish. if you want a lamborgini that costs 250k that is different, but if it something simple like not starting till 10am and finishing at 3pm, then there is no reason why you shouldnt be able to do it. deligate, train staff up or just say NO! i dont want to do it.

write down all the stuff you want to do mate, then write down the reasons why you cant do it. make it into an equation. or write down the stuff you dont want to do but still do . the answers are usually a load of rubbish. if you want a lamborgini that costs 250k that is different, but if it something simple like not starting till 10am and finishing at 3pm, then there is no reason why you shouldnt be able to do it. deligate, train staff up or just say NO! i dont want to do it.

Good point Ive just starting saying No I cant fit you in until 3/4 wks .I think that before when I was saying yeah Ill do it at the weekend was just to much . No maintenance time or quality family time . Trouble is I hate letting people down .So now with my aches and the like No seems to said more often .:ohmy: .