Anyone tried doing this cut yet?!

SteveA

That's really cool😀Not sure how you could ever work it out from that vid as it only shows you 2 cuts or is there a full version?

Yes, it's bit of a Krypton Factor video!.... you can see what the final result is, here's a couple of cuts, now work out the rest. :laugh1:

cheers, steve

Hi I have watched that vid loads of times and just cant work it out , it would be cool to do at shows if anybody wants to come down to our yard and spend a day working it out , I would be up for it

Cheers Mark

Could be hilarious to see some results.... so long as it's done safely. :thumbup:

As part of my CS30 1-2 course we made pixie stools as a means of learning to control the saw. This vid is really good but the robotic arm does not shake like mine....its similar to those they use to build cars, rotating head etc like to see the program for it as I worked for IBM for 15yrs as an Engineer in a past life.