Anti vibration gloves?

SPC Trees

I too have recently been suffering with pins & needles & numbness in both hands of a night time

Turns out I have an under active thyroid, within a week of taking levothyroxine, my symptoms have considerably reduced.

Get yourself to your docs as it may be a number of causes, that are easily treatable.

Are you sure this is a vibration issue? I suffered intermittent pins and needles which was due to a trapped/inflamed nerve in my neck.

He said it's his right hand at night time. I believe the cause is lying on his arm until it goes to sleep then it feels like someone else when he………………..:lol::lol:

Been getting quite severe pins and needles in my right hand at night time and looking to try and minimise vibration. Does anyone wear anti vibration gloves or have a solution to this problem?

I get this badly when using long hedge cutters because I used them for years without gloves.

I now use the Timberland full finger AV gloves. Expensive but worth every penny.

I get this badly when using long hedge cutters because I used them for years without gloves.

I now use the Timberland full finger AV gloves. Expensive but worth every penny.

That's good advice Old Mill. Taken onboard. Will try the gloves and then it looks like a trip to the docs.

I buy my chainsaw bars and chains etc from RobD (superb service) and when i have bought a couple of bars in the past (within a large order of 'stuff') he gave me some Sugi Hara gloves. they are nice and thin and have padding on the palm, inisde of fingers etc which really reduces teh vibrations. I used to use chainsaw gloves for carving but i could never figure why, i mean there is only clogging material on the back of the left hand and that seems irrelevant in that context). Now I just use these Sugi gloves as they are comfy and do seem to reduce the vibes. Might be too thin for winter use though