The New Scafell Lite Boot

Guest Robin@Arbortec

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks

Have arbortec sorted their stitching out, i know some of the boots stiching would come away after several months?

They seem to have. My Scarfells are two years old, and all the stiching is still intact.

The Scarfell XCR had issues with stiching, but I think that that it has been resolved.

how much do the weigh ? I'm looking at a new pair of boots to replace my airstreams and naturally i was going to get some airstreams but if these are the same weight or lighter , i will give them a go ...... they look pretty swish.

I think they are very slightly lighter than the airstreams I can find out on Monday

Mine were waiting for me when I got home....look and feel fab...won't be able to tell if comfortable or not till spent a day in them...sad point no socks just a pair of orange laces....have contacted Martin at FOREST & ARB to see if he can sort me out a pair..:thumbup:

Hi all are they giving away free socks with them thanks John

Two pairs! They obviously didn't want bad feedback as you didn't get any first time round.

Only asked for the pair what should have been in the box... 2 days later 2 pairs...Martin at forest and ARB.good chap..and can't fault the boots so no neg feedback. Think for all those who have brought a pair and giving good reviews on here....we should all get another pair free...:thumbup:

Only asked for the pair what should have been in the box... 2 days later 2 pairs...Martin at forest and ARB.good chap..and can't fault the boots so no neg feedback. Think for all those who have brought a pair and giving good reviews on here....we should all get another pair free...:thumbup:

That would be nice. As I've said can't fault them so far. I've been recommending them to all the local lads so should hopefully sell well. Not sure who was selling some on arbtrader, but it takes more than 4 hours to work them in

That would be nice. As I've said can't fault them so far. I've been recommending them to all the local lads so should hopefully sell well. Not sure who was selling some on arbtrader, but it takes more than 4 hours to work them in

Perhaps he didn't get his free socks and was't happy:confused1: