Kids & half term

Ian Leach

I would never see ours, being on a farm you would have to go looking for them at dinner /tea time just to round them up. Between my five and my partners 2 they would just form a pack and be gone, I am still finding camps and "things" they built 25 years on. They were definitely feral , Makes me smile :)

Bob

Edited by aspenarb

Ian we have one that hopefully will be flying from the nest shortly at nearly 20 yrs old . Our 14 yr old lad is a lazy play station late sleeping beggar . Now its the school holidays he will be splitting logs at the yard and raking up on the domestic jobs for at least 3 days a week . The same thing his brother went through .

I always thought it was unprofessional to have my kids at work during the holidays or weekends . Although I was pleasantly surprised to find that nearly all of my domestic customer base was really liking the idea of me getting the boys used to the work place . On the flip side they got some mental tips £ 5 £ 10 notes Mcdonalds and even Kfc bought for them :lol:

I do have friends in the tree world that do find it really hard . Hope you find a cool solution :biggrin:

Free range is the way forward.

Buying the farm in the first place is the tricky bit.

Free range:laugh1:

I was just thinking about the school holidays, this place was a dumping ground for kids. All their school friends would get dropped off and there were dozens of them just left here for weeks at a time, the little sods would not go home . I have a pic somewhere of 19 kids round the dinner table.Bit like the Waltons :thumbup:

Bob

My little lass has been in Scotland with the grandparents for two and half weeks so been good. Also the Mrs has taken Mars from the Nhs so she's not working. Just means I have to work harder as she has no job now