Which chainsaw??

Starscream

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here, might be a Christmas present to myself! Good luck tomorrow!

Edit: looks like once you've got it down to the union you might be able to fell it? Sod chogging that down on a 20"

Yup.... Definitely need a bigger saw :)ImageUploadedByArbtalk1438800528.629841.jpg.87318880850583509ce30fca4f18cfc7.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1438800486.812984.jpg.65f035f7ab4a64a92cf1a28d331ca3e0.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1438800462.552094.jpg.ac806823313e74f85850e8e887d37d39.jpg

went to buy a husky and walked out with a stihl! :001_smile:

that should be a lesson to every chainsaw user that stihl will always win every day! and also that husky's should not be used whatever!

they dont even make one that works in the sun! leave it in the sun and stuff, what a pig to start. had a mate using a brand new 560xp when it was mega hot, left in the sun and it was a pig to start all day! but as for my 271 and 460, ha just a dream all along!!

long live stihl and down the husky

went to buy a husky and walked out with a stihl! :001_smile:

that should be a lesson to every chainsaw user that stihl will always win every day! and also that husky's should not be used whatever!

they dont even make one that works in the sun! leave it in the sun and stuff, what a pig to start. had a mate using a brand new 560xp when it was mega hot, left in the sun and it was a pig to start all day! but as for my 271 and 460, ha just a dream all along!!

long live stihl and down the husky

Did your mate use the primer in the 560 ... Interesting though as on the last relatively hot day up here one of the 261's went pop whilst the 550's carried on going and I now have a tendon sticking out my hand that's probably been rattled out by the 460...