Lunches while at work- How important to get it right?

Sharpy92

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Ooooh don't cut it too hard!" So I give it a light reduction, on coming down "could you take a bit more off"

Then even though you have stated that if it can go through the chipper it will. "Ooooh don't chip that we can use it for firewood"

Then (and despite warning them this is the second day this has happened in a row) you look under the tree when climbing and find them wandering around picking up bits of wood for their fire!

If you can't face a good breakfast, try a smoothie, at least you are getting some good stuff before work. Best breakfast is a slow release carb such as porridge.

Lunch, again, slow release carb. Pasta is great but difficult for a quick lunch, chicken good as you are using muscle, need some protein. Lots of posts about the perfect breakfast and lunch. Get it right and you will have loads of energy all day.

Don't forget how important hydration is. Even in this pouring rain.

Tree Surgery Horsham

Tree care Horsham

You are all wrong. I have checked with aspenarbs chief nutritionist and he assures me that after extensive research into the contents of the yards dustbin the staple diet for arborists is as follows.

Costa coffee, Redbull, Mcdonalds, Coke (liquid during the week) , Lucozade, Walkers crisps, chicken nuggets, garage sandwiches,ice cream, Kentucky fried chicken , Burger king, fish and chips ,Twix, kitkat, bottled water and cigarettes .

Proof

image.jpg1_zpseddv5yup.jpg

I prefer this

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=186603&stc=1&d=1437682870

Sounds like the lads at work, all turn up in the morning and say got no dinner need a shop and then munch on any mix of the above and then moan about spending 5-10 quid a day and having no money left, think I'm the only one who makes a flask and a pack up.

Today's 4 course lunch took 35min from start to finish.

Healthy, balanced and delicious all for 11.50euros or around £8

If you read others telling that it's heavy going then yoyr mislead.

Most Brits won't eat like this, they never actually integrate enough to enjoy real French living.

French portions are smaller and I've never felt stuffed afterwards but charged and rested ready for an afternoons graft.

That's filet steak in a red wine sauce by the way...

Ty

20150727_125147.jpg.f2acc0fb9529ee5560dbfd7fb386effc.jpg