Which Chainsaw do you use?

WorldofPower

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Groundwork - Husky 353 and Stihl 260. Boots, helmets and trousies essential, rarely gloves.

Just use a small sharp 'cheapie' hand axe for cutting/knoocking ivy and cleaning stumps for sawing prior to grinding.

Usual other saws for climbing/but slicing (MS200, 044, Hus 365 and 3120)

• 2 weeks later...

My Stihl 011/14" bar but it's dropped its reed valve and wrecked the barrel and piston I've got a Makita EA3201s/14" bar (good saw, shite chain tensioner system) and a Husky 141/15" bar (fair saw, shite plastic clutch cover) but also have access to a Husky 136/15" bar a 435/15" bar and a Stihl 231/16" bar so enough for me to be getting along with for now although one more is still never enough !...:biggrin:

Edited by TORNADOS7

Obviously, we are a company. We want to learn more about Chainsaw owners, what they value and what sorts of tools and kit you use on a daily basis and why.

1) which Chainsaw do you use? (most if you have more than 1)

2) What item of PPE could you totally not do without?

3) Which axes do you favour?

Thanks.

When im not using my T540, my 550 XPG is the first one i'll grab, i use a 576 for anything larger, and then i'll generally try and keep my 590 for cross cutting. Next saw's i'll buy a 560 & 3120. All Husq, blowers a Sthil.

804178_804177_Flexprotect-Arm-Schnittschutz_web.jpg?v=1432377299

Fiskars