Hodges MTB Thread

Hodge

Just had the day off to ride Whinlatter, it was good, different to what I'm used to and the berms on the north trail decent were awesome Pete![ATTACH]186455[/ATTACH]

I'm gonna have to get a dropper post on my new bike.

Ha cant beat Whinlatter for speed i dont think!! You ever tried any of the Scottish trails? Innerleithen is AMAZING...:thumbup:

Just had the day off to ride Whinlatter, it was good, different to what I'm used to and the berms on the north trail decent were awesome Pete![ATTACH]186455[/ATTACH]

I'm gonna have to get a dropper post on my new bike.

Hi hodge looking good there well done to you mate Jon 👍👍👍👍

I'd love to bring my Kona up for a blast with you one day Hodge, trail only mind, I'll leave the rock-hopping to Danny McCaskill and the mental young lads whose bones heal quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I'm with you there mate, I like going up hill more than going down:)

I have almost no photos and one video of the last 5 years mtb. Hours of chest cam footage but unless you've ridden the trail that's boring.

Rubbish I know!

Don't really bother riding in the UK anymore because the weather is crap and there are no chairlifts. So I just do 2-3 weeks abroad every year, Italy and various bits of France.

Who uses clip-less pedals on the trails? I like em but there's been a few arse nipping moments mainly on steep technical climbs/decents. Contemplating going back to flat!!

Remember my first ride with them. Never tried them and bolted them on just before an epic riding Dartmoor north to south off road :lol:

Fell off too many times to remember but the bogs of Dartmoor are a soft landing. After that baptism of fire they became a doddle.

Could never go back to flats

Edited by Woodworks