Cmc spider lift or hinowa?

We run a 21m Teupen and it's the business. Cost best part of £80k inc trailer.

They are a relatively new model so don't think you'd find one for your budget.

Maybe a old 23m version but not likely to be any good IMO.

Save up for a bit and buy a new or newer one. ImageUploadedByArbtalk1435864323.126709.jpg.67b5f2bfbae8b2e6ce3fd634ab19fa73.jpg

That's a lovely machine. Yeah unfortunately that's way out the box on the budget. Why should they be so worn out? I haven't had a lot of experience with them yet, but do they really get that abused? I know it's a different ball game but I've had a lot of experience with diggers which do get abused and yeah anything at 3000 hrs or over is knackered, but if there's one for sale with like 500/600 hrs on it you would hope it should be pretty good still no?? What made you choose this over something like a hinowa?

Just looked at a video of the cela, looks impressive. Odd how I haven't seen anything on them before. Would one of these come in my budget, they look a bit advanced and new for my pocket!

Cela tracked lifts have been around for a few years now so you may be able to get a secondhand one

cela doesnt seem to have much of a profile in the market

what ever you get make sure it has at least 10 metres out reach

the Cela DT24 has 12 metres but with only 100kg in the basket

Also the first boom can stand straight up 14 metres an advantage that only Teupen has as well

Not that i have used it but it also has the ability to go 4.5 metres below the grade

As far as size wise i would doubt in the 24 metre class you would find a more compact lift

How long will it take to earn 25K net profit before that lift starts earning you a profit? (+ running costs + possibly finance charges).

I know businesses that could buy that outright but don't - there could be a reason for that, most likely because it may take many years before it is paid for and you actually start to make a profit from it.

Just one opinion though of course.