Infraction warnings

Logsnstuff

as I received one today for pointing out something clearly visible going on in a couple of threads which I won't repeat to keep people happy, just now wondering is the amount of abuse you can dish out at people before you get a warning dependant on how much you donate to the sites charity as some certainly have a lot more leeway than others.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as I received one today for pointing out something clearly visible going on in a couple of threads which I won't repeat to keep people happy, just now wondering is the amount of abuse you can dish out at people before you get a warning dependant on how much you donate to the sites charity as some certainly have a lot more leeway than others.

Calm down, grab a cuppa and have a read of the forum rules as I have already recommended this morning.

Arbtalk.co.uk - Forum Rules

I have been told off once in the past . I was not intentionally being naughty but I used a word that is not allowed . It was no big deal being told and after a little banter with the mod I wound my neck in and towed the line . This place is far too good to get all chunky and be thrown out ! Dont crap on your own door step kinda thing . :001_smile:

I have been told off once in the past . I was not intentionally being naughty but I used a word that is not allowed . It was no big deal being told and after a little banter with the mod I wound my neck in and towed the line . This place is far too good to get all chunky and be thrown out ! Dont crap on your own door step kinda thing . :001_smile:

Me too and I agree. Steve and the mods do a hard job and give there time to do so. Rules are rules and if we break em we we pay end of!

I cam see how you feel I too fell into that trap a few years ago reading people's comments can come across as rude,aggressive, argumentative or down right obnoxious but if you had the conversation in person the tone of the conversation would probably be quite different. let it go relax we know you mean well and I know you just got wound up by someone hitting a nerve.

Same.

The rules is the rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I cam see how you feel I too fell into that trap a few years ago reading people's comments can come across as rude,aggressive, argumentative or down right obnoxious but if you had the conversation in person the tone of the conversation would probably be quite different. let it go relax we know you mean well and I know you just got wound up by someone hitting a nerve.

Hi Joy I try to make allowances for the fact it's 2d conversation the fact this guy went from harassing 1 guy to then posting something at me is trolling the fact this moderator doesn't agree or understand what trolling is doesn't change the fact it's a subjective topic the fact I opened this thread was because of his pm's saying the conversations which come across as harassment to me are fine majority not even directed at me I just happen to be reading them over several days.

I couldn't give a monkeys people know you gave me some infraction thing Like banning me from posting it's hardly important you want to permit this kinda keyboard terrorism put it in your rules.