Arborcom from Talking Headsets - Product Review

We have been offered the opportunity to conduct a product review of the latest arb offering from Talking Headsets.

Communicating between two tree surgeons can be difficult, sometimes impossible, especially when chainsaws, chippers and heavy machinery are working flat out. Noise and poor communications can compromise safety and greatly reduce productivity. ARBORCOM is a safe, reliable, hands free, full duplex wireless communications system between two people up to 200m apart. With ARBORCOM you will greatly increase the operator’s safety and productivity through improved, reliable communications, leading to reduced downtime.

Communications between operators is so simple, no need for any hand signals, shouting and having to stop work! No buttons to push and hold when talking, simply turn the headsets to ON and carry on working. The FULL DUPLEX feature allows both operators to talk to each other at the same time, just like talking on the phone.

If you would be interested in reviewing this product over a period of 2 - 3 weeks, and then supplying us with a written review, please pm me or use the contact link in the top thread.

Full details on the headset can be found here

http://www.talkingheadsets.co.uk/arborcom_bluetooth_headset.php

thanks

Margaret

Edited by essentialARB

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have had blue tooth peltor headsets for 2 years, i am looking to replace them soon. i was just gong to get the new version of the ones i have. send them up and i will give them a test drive. i have fitted mine onto stein hats. but they would be better going to someone who thinks they are nonesense to get a real review.

I think they are absolutely superb. Excellent quality of sound over saws and chippers and make a job so much more stress free and quicker. And whats strange, in a job like this, is actually having a normal conversation with somebody, other than yourself, at work. Only downside is having to listen to the groundie rabbiting on about his bloody bird or mother in law or whatever.