Another Viking Mower to add to my fleet ...

IVECOKID

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a little clip for anyone thinking of going down the mulching route ,I was not a big fan of mulching but they have improved more so the dedicated mulchers .

I set out at the start of the grass cutting season to try and save time and my energy ,with this mower and the Toro turf master I have knocked 5hours a week off my gardens runs !

Also i have bought the cordless Stihl hedge cutters which also saved the repetitive starting .

Yesterday's grass cutting saw me visit one wheelie bin all-day ,time will tell how it performs in the wet and when my customers notice there is no grass in there wheelie bins ! .

Last min of the clip shows mowers at its best .

Ste

been using the stihl battery hedgecutter for a year and in my opinion it is a very impressive piece of equipment.

been cutting wet grass today with a new viking 6 mower,good cutting but poor grass pickup.

looking at these new viking mowers in the £1500 for a new commercial spec range, how do they compare to an etesia? i might be looking to upgrade my husky mower for next season but had my head set on a used etesia 21 inch, cutting long and wet grass is amost a daily job. Collector is allways used too so thats why im heading for a etesia again, how do the vikings compare?

looking at these new viking mowers in the £1500 for a new commercial spec range, how do they compare to an etesia? i might be looking to upgrade my husky mower for next season but had my head set on a used etesia 21 inch, cutting long and wet grass is amost a daily job. Collector is allways used too so thats why im heading for a etesia again, how do the vikings compare?

Have not tried the 7 series BUT its on my shopping list next season,there is a promo on youtube for them .

Ste

Does a pretty good job, ever seen an AS motor mulcher? (AS 510 I think) Those things are magic.

Have you got an AS mower then? i have been looking into them and wandered whether to get one, although the speed of them seems very slow.

No I tried to get hold of them but PSD Groundscare who sell them in this country took 4 months to get back to me (I was interested in a flail and a 510 so not exactly a small order) I'd got another Stiga by that point anyway.

They do seem slow, I'd like to see if they could take a bigger pulley or if there was a lot of room for speeding them up on the governor before I'd have bought one.

No I tried to get hold of them but PSD Groundscare who sell them in this country took 4 months to get back to me (I was interested in a flail and a 510 so not exactly a small order) I'd got another Stiga by that point anyway.

They do seem slow, I'd like to see if they could take a bigger pulley or if there was a lot of room for speeding them up on the governor before I'd have bought one.

Any pics of these AS mowers .

Ste

Just bought a torro time master I think it's called. Has a 30 inch cut and bags mulches and side discharge so far I've been well impressed and it even stands up to some plum in a free lander belting it👍 but I've still got thee Vikings as well