Landscape Design and build pictures

ScottF

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's "before" shot of the garden with the curvy slate walls (second shot on my original post).

We got so wet that winter we all had advanced cases of "trench gusset". Very nasty..

Anyone else got some landscraping or tree planting pics?

I know that image only too well. Unfortunately i never had a camera or decent camera fone when i did loads of that sort of stuff. I miss the buzz of having something looking like WW1 trenches, and getting rid of every last bit of mess and crap whilst producing a work of art....Top stuff Scott.:cool1::cool1:

Anyone else got some landscraping or tree planting pics?

Not really in the same vein Scott, but here's a couple of fastigiate Q. roburs I planted in 1987.

Last two shots are from roughly the same spot about 100 years apart, you can just make out the two fastigiate Quercs to the left of the Metasequoia

P3160019.JPG.16ed1f22d5260ef97da728cd02184468.JPG

5976547c56965_GoldersHillMansion20.JPG.5454aee22b02a5fed37babe0eb751f1c.JPG

DSC06635.JPG.6ca7fc018e7ea19efc35f668217c4a01.JPG

DSC06631.JPG.5e2037e0f0ed588a635ef4a8909d32d4.JPG

DSC06627.JPG.bb7ec6febaa97a77654d9ccbe9428da7.JPG

Not really in the same vein Scott, but here's a couple of fastigiate Q. roburs I planted in 1987.

Last two shots are from roughly the same spot about 100 years apart, you can just make out the two fastigiate Quercs to the left of the Metasequoia

Do love the fastigiate quercs. Were those 'fastigiata' of 'Koster'? Lots of variation in their fastigiate-ness, I find.

I love visiting trees I've planted.

It's particularly fine when they're big enough to climb. Unfortunately I left most of my climbable-sized ones in Canada.

great admiration for your work there scott proper jobs! i would not want to be in your shoes waiting to be paid though i bet they were a fortune in materials!

The slate garden came up at around £175k to the client including the stone cladding.

Unfortunately it cost slightly more to build....