Insurance for van with 20year old driver

logmancheshire

We have just renewed our 6 vehicle fleet policy with Zurich via a local broker. 3 year old Sprinter, 3 year old Vito, 2 x 14 year old Sprinters, 1 x 10 year old Discovery and my 18 year old sons 5 year Hyuandai i20 plus trailers when attached. Total cost £3770 but this allowed any driver of any age to drive any vehicle with a £250 excess. Considering the Hyuandai would be £1600 on its own to the private insurer for an 18 year old son, I didnt think this was a bad deal

We have just renewed our 6 vehicle fleet policy with Zurich via a local broker. 3 year old Sprinter, 3 year old Vito, 2 x 14 year old Sprinters, 1 x 10 year old Discovery and my 18 year old sons 5 year Hyuandai i20 plus trailers when attached. Total cost £3770 but this allowed any driver of any age to drive any vehicle with a £250 excess. Considering the Hyuandai would be £1600 on its own to the private insurer for an 18 year old son, I didnt think this was a bad deal

you like sprinters then :biggrin:

you like sprinters then :biggrin:

Great vans, very reliable , cheap for spare parts, genuine set of pads for front £38. We had one totalled 3 years ago, he hit a telegraph pole at 50 mph trying to avoid a driver that had had a drink on his side of road, it took 2 hours to cut driver out. Police told him your lucky it was a Sprinter, you would have not survived in anything else. Our youngest 3.5 ton tows 3.5 tons legally, ie 7 ton GTW I dont know of any other panel van that does that. Wouldnt consider anything else.

we have a toyota dyna tipper, but need to get insurance on our 20 year old employee to drive it, many won't touch us as class anyone under 25 as a big risk and young and don't quote. Any suggestions very much welcomed!!!

call trust insurance mate theyll sort you out :) youll get the best price trust aviva are not good as they back out of any potential claim

call trust insurance mate theyll sort you out :) youll get the best price trust aviva are not good as they back out of any potential claim

I've had a couple of claims with Aviva, both smooth transactions. Like a knob I did insure a motor with Cheap shiteinsurance.com a few years ago...... Never again.