Arbor Trolley, 5 years on

RC0

The manufacturer's made a fabric mesh think that fits into the stakes, for carching sadult and finertia debri. I don't know whether they got around to releasing it though. If that's what you mean Ted.

Without seeing the new released option it reads like it could be and will work.

Durability will be key, however I am sure adequate testing has been performed before release.

easy-lift guy

Boards came in handy again today, Ben.

We rarely have to move logs from a site....more often have to Firewood everything and move it from a to b within a site. So, you can fit quite a lot on, and just dump it wherever. I could have piled it higher still but was a bit bumpy through the gateway, so i didn't wantto risk it tippin over sideways.

59766d3fb35d6_2015-06-0421_18_42.jpg.4e1a65b7ab014c2fc7d835d98652f772.jpg

Not got one yet as don't do much treework at all now but a mate got one the other day and said 'was life changing!' and he is not one to gush!

I wil get one for milling on site the next job I have that is garden based but all recent jobs I have been able to get the truck up close....

:biggrin:

That surprised me rob ,I've found one of its best uses was carrying Alaskan milled boards and lumps of timber to mill later.

Still need some side extension poles if any of the Stein dealers can get them ??

Edited by MattyF

Excellent tool. It seemed a bit expensive and I thought that I could slap one together in the workshop but on closer inspection there is definitely more to it than that!

Since I have a forklift I thought that I might not use it at all but actually have ended up using it all the time.

Taking firewood offcuts from the Lucas to the Palax Combi

Taking sawn boards from the Lucas to the drying shed

Taking out cuttings.

Watering the new orchard using a 50 gallon barrel and a Stiga mower which I bought cheap off Ebay as it had no cutting deck. It happens to be the same width as the Arbtrolley so is very handy in gardens or when I have a full load to pull uphill!

I made a detachable hitch and if I have a very heavy load and a distance to pull it I can always hitch it on the car.

It would be quite useful to have a dumpy type bag which fits over the poles for lighter stuff like leaves and sawdust. I thought that I had seen one somewhere, but perhaps it was another make.

59766d474dfb3_Arbtrolley016.jpg.fd37d1bee317bf1db78b77d20b452b4a.jpg

59766d474bfd7_Arbtrolley009.jpg.cdafed7477eaf1d4f1a955061a47ea73.jpg

59766d474a0a0_Arbtrolley008.jpg.5eb04a7c45a8ac56a91060b1ad446f4e.jpg

59766d47481de_SteinArbTrolley011.jpg.ae992328174033b63acda77b3e226e23.jpg

59766d47460d4_SteinArbTrolley001.jpg.f24dfa7a7f882aaf4c3a5501c7d55519.jpg