Anyone watching benefit Britain quite interesting

mendiplogs

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the well informed people on this thread please provide me with the UK government website links that list out exactly how I can receive these big payments from the UK for being resident unemployed in the UK please?

I ask this question in sincerity as over here in France the .gouv websites provide very clear details of what can be claimed for any individuals circumstances and it falls well short of what the UK media (according to you lot) present - I don't watch UK TV. It avoids the 'trial by tv/tabloid' and 'fame by tv/tabloid' that seems to be occurring in the UK.

I might be tempted to return with my family of 7 kids...:biggrin: NOT

Can the well informed people on this thread please provide me with the UK government website links that list out exactly how I can receive these big payments from the UK for being resident unemployed in the UK please?

I ask this question in sincerity as over here in France the .gouv websites provide very clear details of what can be claimed for any individuals circumstances and it falls well short of what the UK media (according to you lot) present - I don't watch UK TV. It avoids the 'trial by tv/tabloid' and 'fame by tv/tabloid' that seems to be occurring in the UK.

I might be tempted to return with my family of 7 kids...:biggrin: NOT

Not an exhaustive list but;

Don't ever turn up for an interview wanting the job.

Get fat and encourage family members to do same - morbid obesity is now a disability in UK and equates to more £££££ in the benefit bucket.

Have no pride - none at all.

Breed - despite the fact you have no income (that you actually earned yourself).

Breed - try a few partners to add to the benefits £££££

Shop at at naff sports shop.

Own a Staffy type dawg.

Rehome above, because your feckless.

Breed.

Repeat above.

Hope that helps.

Russ

Not an exhaustive list but;

Don't ever turn up for an interview wanting the job.

Get fat and encourage family members to do same - morbid obesity is now a disability in UK and equates to more £££££ in the benefit bucket.

Have no pride - none at all.

Breed - despite the fact you have no income (that you actually earned yourself).

Breed - try a few partners to add to the benefits £££££

Shop at at naff sports shop.

Own a Staffy type dawg.

Rehome above, because your feckless.

Breed.

Repeat above.

Hope that helps.

Russ

Thats a 'NO' to the official website links then :001_rolleyes:

I think you have to remember they are sensationalising and making a programme to entertain. In a lot of cases it will annoy the working man. In many of the deprived areas of Britain work is scarce especially the unskilled low paid jobs as lots have been taken by the influx of Europeans over the last 15 years. Nothing against people moving around Europe and working but it does make it hard for people over here when a house cost 40 k in Poland. If the government has decided it's cheaper to pay dole than subsidise industry to compete against the world what can you do ? . Yes there is work out there especially in the south but how far are you going to get in life if most jobs are zero hours and £7 an hour. What is the average cost of a house in the south 240 k ?

I think you have to remember they are sensationalising and making a programme to entertain. In a lot of cases it will annoy the working man. In many of the deprived areas of Britain work is scarce especially the unskilled low paid jobs as lots have been taken by the influx of Europeans over the last 15 years. Nothing against people moving around Europe and working but it does make it hard for people over here when a house cost 40 k in Poland. If the government has decided it's cheaper to pay dole than subsidise industry to compete against the world what can you do ? . Yes there is work out there especially in the south but how far are you going to get in life if most jobs are zero hours and £7 an hour. What is the average cost of a house in the south 240 k ?

If something's easy it's probably not worth doing/everyone could or would have it/do it. people should stop moaning about house prices and get on with working and saving for them. As once they're on the ladder they'll soon change their tune about all the gains they'll be making over the years.

Also I think tax credits are almost as big a joke as benefits especially for the self employed or family's where only 1 adult works through choice, it's just money for nothing.

If something's easy it's probably not worth doing/everyone could or would have it/do it. people should stop moaning about house prices and get on with working and saving for them. As once they're on the ladder they'll soon change their tune about all the gains they'll be making over the years.

Also I think tax credits are almost as big a joke as benefits especially for the self employed or family's where only 1 adult works through choice, it's just money for nothing.

:001_rolleyes: Oh dear you have really fallen for it.

Who makes money from house price increases?? Banks, estate agents and the wealthy who buy to let :thumbdown:

The thing is when do you not need a home?? Its like the value of your kidneys increasing .

Who makes money from house price increases?? Banks, estate agents and the wealthy who buy to let :thumbdown:

The thing is when do you not need a home?? Its like the value of your kidneys increasing .

Hi SKY NOT at work or are you on your IPHONE 6 plus raining very hard here 😂😂thanks Jon

I must know a lot of wealthy people then! My real point is my generation (I'm 27) moan about it being impossible to get on the ladder and come out with crap like "why should we save for an impossible goal" I'm a home owner, it took some doing and would've been easier if is opted for a smaller place with less land but it's certainly attainable. IMO this poor attitude is very closely related to/leads to the 'why work when I can claim x amount for doing nowt' attitude of those on benefits Britain.

I must know a lot of wealthy people then! My real point is my generation (I'm 27) moan about it being impossible to get on the ladder and come out with crap like "why should we save for an impossible goal" I'm a home owner, it took some doing and would've been easier if is opted for a smaller place with less land but it's certainly attainable. IMO this poor attitude is very closely related to/leads to the 'why work when I can claim x amount for doing nowt' attitude of those on benefits Britain.

Hi billy interesting mate thanks John