Anyone watching benefit Britain quite interesting

mendiplogs

And the smart phone, but no money for food, but plenty of fags!

I'd like to know more about the guy with 14 kids, 70k a year and no job before I pass judgement. I know he has a disabled kid but what's the deal with the other 13??

Hi hodge I've just seen that hodge it up setting to see to he his kid like that at school he rush there I see his point it a bit harder to get my head around some other thanks Jon

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steven Spielberg has seen this and thinks "ummm, good story line for new movie".

Troops in 1940's get caught in time warp and see footage of the future via Benefit Britain.

Result? - Mass mutiny when realisation strikes that despite putting the Nazi plague into the ground and fighting for what you believe in to preserve this green and pleasant land, it creates this parasite culture with a jellyfish spined government supporting it.

Switch to film end. Present day Government MPs and Benefit Scoungers are also caught in time warp that reverses time which puts them in landing craft on D Day.......

I like the last bit a lot.

BTW - I'm ex HMF and proud to have served.

Russ

Edited by Hobbsurf

Steven Spielberg has seen this and thinks "ummm, good story line for new movie".

Troops in 1940's get caught in time warp and see footage of the future via Benefit Britain.

Result? - Mass munity when realisation strikes that despite putting the Nazi plague into the ground and fighting for what you believe in to preserve this green and pleasant land, it creates this parasite culture with a jellyfish spined government supporting it.

Switch to film end. Present day Government MPs and Benefit Scoungers are also caught in time warp that reverses time which puts them in landing craft on D Day.......

I like the last bit a lot.

BTW - I'm ex HMF and proud to have served.

Russ

Yep if the last bit happened we would all be speaking German :001_smile:

Yep if the last bit happened we would all be speaking German :001_smile:

Well there would have to be another switch of time stopping the spineless groups from even attempting a landing in the name of Blighty but I'll leave that to Spielberg.

Russ

We are all in the wrong jobs we should all just sell up go on benefits seems a very good job to me

Hi,

Thats exactly the problem, its become a career choice unfortunately.

I personally dont see why anyone unemployed should receive more than the minimum wage as its a safety net not a lifestyle choice.

N