Chimenea log sales ?

cessna

we have a pile of bagged chimenea logs that we cant get to a robin has made her nest in the top of the stillage, so that pile will just sit there, we do sell quite a few bags through the summer months, bit early yet, ours are £1.50 a bag for a standard log nets size 45x60cm, we put our hardwood offcuts in from the hardwood nets

We were discussing this the other day. I think there is a lot of people who use fire pits etc but don't have experience of an indoor fire. Often they just buy kindling to burn on it as have struggled in the past to burn nice logs. Got us thinking that 6x3x1 pine off cuts would be ideal. Easy to burn and bright even when u have had to many tinnies. I think the key might be printed bags which leads the buying decision.

we have a pile of bagged chimenea logs that we cant get to a robin has made her nest in the top of the stillage, so that pile will just sit there, we do sell quite a few bags through the summer months, bit early yet, ours are £1.50 a bag for a standard log nets size 45x60cm, we put our hardwood offcuts in from the hardwood nets

Hi JOY WHEN say off cut what do you min thanks any pics thanks joy Jon

We were discussing this the other day. I think there is a lot of people who use fire pits etc but don't have experience of an indoor fire. Often they just buy kindling to burn on it as have struggled in the past to burn nice logs. Got us thinking that 6x3x1 pine off cuts would be ideal. Easy to burn and bright even when u have had to many tinnies. I think the key might be printed bags which leads the buying decision.

Tell me about it !!, I have a guy 100 miles away who has bought a new Morso Kamino. He is complaining about no heat and lots of smoke, thats always a fuel issue. He has now bought some 'dry' logs locally and says that its still a problem. Will have to go down to sunny Hampshire with some dry logs and either show him how to use it or if all else fails bring it back. No doubt he has bought some fresh cut 'seasoned' logs from someone who thinks he wants them for next winter.

A

There are outfits that have secured deals with couriers that make buying and delivery painless. These days I think you need to stack them high and sell them cheap. Briquettes or bagged logs sell like this, the briquette seller has shifted 1400+ bags at the sharp end of £20

10kg Quality Kiln Dried Wood Logs- Coal Alternative Fuel for Hotter Burning Fire | eBay

36 x Burners Fire Logs Eco Heatlogs Wood Briquettes Burner Fuel Heat Firewood | eBay

Bob