Business Cards.

Yeah they can be pretty cute. you ordered any extras by mistake?

I used my localcollege printers. It was £16 for 500. the best bit was that they printed a 5 instead of a six on the phone number, which took my wife about 20 minutes to sort out, but they reprinted them for free, and actually gave me 750! result!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they look pretty good Mick.After some one asks for your card they seem to be seeking your number anyway.

When I first got to London I had large business cards printed up,walked around St Johns Wood looking at Trees from the Street, noted the address and sent them a letter reccomending any work to be done along with my card.Had a few good weekends work with a hired Van and chipper.Untill Mr Tree Officer spoilt my fun.

maybe add pressure washing , gutter cleaning , summerhouse painting , tarmac drives oh and leave the insurance bit off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only messing mate they look verry informative and strait to the point . good stuff , but have you considderd having 1000 printed ?? it can be a bit cheeper than having 500 run off every few months mate

have just ordered myself some from vista print , 250 for 3 quid and 500 for 8 quid its worth having a browse if your thinking of doing some you can design what ever you like in what ever colour you like !:001_smile:

Re Vistaprint. Google 'Vistaprint scam', then keep an eye on your bank statement. They have a habit of signing you up for a club that belongs to them and setting up a direct debit with your card details. I got my 2 months of £9 a month back but only after several increasingly assertive e-mails.

But just to cover my beam end in case someone form Vistaprint's watching - the deal could be perfectly legit.!

Yeah Ive got cards aswell for that but these are plastic.

One of our local Land Rover parts suppliers put on their cards that they could be used as ice scrapers,still got their card and allways know where it is!:sneaky2:

Only works with plastic ones like yours though of course.:001_smile:

I ordered from vista print, the club bit is at the end of the order and is a bit naughty but probably legal. Once you are on their system they bombard you with emails.

I like green back ground gold writting has a sort of country feel crossed with Landrover quality.

Dont make your cards large, cant get them in business card files and holders tend to hang around desk till they end up in bin

Dont make your cards large, cant get them in business card files and holders tend to hang around desk till they end up in bin

You might be right - I don`t have any cards, just a A5 size booklet made up of 8 pages. Full of testimonials, before and after pictures and a few action shots. Basically my website in a little book. Beautifully printed on silk finish. Cost 40p each. It does wind me up when some people fold it in half to put in their pocket but it saves a lot of time trying to sell while doing quotes and gives the customer a good idea if we are what they`re looking for.

I have always used vista print. You have to be carefull what boxes you tick but i've had profesional looking cards off of them for over 7 years for not alot of wedge.

The make there money on you getting carried away and ordering loads of other overpriced cack at the end of the order.

The actual cards are very good value.

You might be right - I don`t have any cards, just a A5 size booklet made up of 8 pages. Full of testimonials, before and after pictures and a few action shots. Basically my website in a little book. Beautifully printed on silk finish. Cost 40p each. It does wind me up when some people fold it in half to put in their pocket but it saves a lot of time trying to sell while doing quotes and gives the customer a good idea if we are what they`re looking for.

Aye ive seen one of those Nick, Pete showed me one, Really really well done they are, When i saw it the first thing i said was "i bet they cost a fortune" obviously not tho mate :001_cool: