Is this worth keeping for a kindlet machine

gensetsteve

I have been getting about 3cu metres of this a week

I thought some of the larger bits worth cutting down to 7" and putting through a kindlet or kindler machine, but never having used one may be barking up the wrong tree.

What would you do with the smaller bits ? or is it just too labour intensive, better to buy softwood and feed machine. Its a shame to burn the smaller bits on an open fire can anyone think of a use.

I have been getting about 3cu metres of this a week

I thought some of the larger bits worth cutting down to 7" and putting through a kindlet or kindler machine, but never having used one may be barking up the wrong tree.

What would you do with the smaller bits ? or is it just too labour intensive, better to buy softwood and feed machine. Its a shame to burn the smaller bits on an open fire can anyone think of a use.

If you were in Lancashire I would buy it from you to turn into wood pellets

no, the kindlet is designed to take exactly that kind of stuff.

I get aound 10 tonnes per week of timber offcuts to burn on my farm.

Below is an image of last weeks delivery.

I have hired a kindlet machine to process it all this year to try and genarate an income for it.

What kind of money would you achieve per tonne for this kind of timber if i were to deliver it to lancahsire to turn into wood pellets

DSC00028.jpg.495c6638dece8b535d9917499687a9c6.jpg

Edited by 76AR

I get aound 10 tonnes per week of timber offcuts to burn on my farm.

Below is an image of last weeks delivery.

I have hired a kindlet machine to process it all this year to try and genarate an income for it.

What kind of money would you achieve per tonne for this kind of timber if i were to deliver it to lancahsire to turn into wood pellets

:scared1:I thought I had alot. I bought a large dewalt mitre saw a 718 to prep the large stuff down to about 7-8 " which i think is the max a kindlet will take. Would be interested to here how you got on with the hire machine wood looks ideal.

:scared1:I thought I had alot. I bought a large dewalt mitre saw a 718 to prep the large stuff down to about 7-8 " which i think is the max a kindlet will take. Would be interested to here how you got on with the hire machine wood looks ideal.

the machine i am hiring is to 2005 model and will take up to 6.5 inch timber. i believe the newer machines take upto 8 inch

i have hired it from a man in wales. he has it advertised on ebay.

i will let you know how i get on.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there im the guy that has hires the kindling machine out if you have your timber ready cut to 6.5inches you will get 30+nets out of a 1tonne bag full of off cuts the machine will do between 40and50bags an hour size 50cmx40cm.if you are interested in hireing it you will get all the detaile on ebay where ive got it advertised or feel free to ring me on 07875925857.

Hi there im the guy that has hires the kindling machine out if you have your timber ready cut to 6.5inches you will get 30+nets out of a 1tonne bag full of off cuts the machine will do between 40and50bags an hour size 50cmx40cm.if you are interested in hireing it you will get all the detaile on ebay where ive got it advertised or feel free to ring me on 07875925857.

i have the machine at the moment. It cuts through the offcuts with ease.

Great machine and top bloke would recommend to anyone