Kubota GZD21 High lift.. Reviews?

theflyingscotsman

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Grillo...

Loads of power, manouverable, 4x4, high dump, cuts knee high wet grass and sucks up wet leaves thanks to a central turbine.

I've been asking commercial users about their experience with this machine and so far it's all good.

25k euro plus vat

I could buy it cash tomorrow but the finance is only 2%...

The John Deere 950 is also on my list at 17'500 euro plus vat with zero % credit.

Time yet...

Ty

If your going to spend that much why not just get a G F or Amazon which has a screw coming off a flail deck never going to get clogged

Collection, it's got to collect.

About 99.99% of French want it collected and taken away.

They view grass in compost heaps as a vile noxious sludge and they cannot stand grass cuttings, fouls the pool you know...:001_rolleyes:

Also, there is an 'image' to promote on our web page and flyers that we are equipped for contract cutting and not just filling in a gap in the tree work.

The Grillo is at the very top end of our budget but I've seen it cut knee high thick grass and suck it in without blocking all day.

What is this Amazon machine?

Still, we've another couple of weeks yet to chew it over...

Ty

Collection, it's got to collect.

About 99.99% of French want it collected and taken away.

They view grass in compost heaps as a vile noxious sludge and they cannot stand grass cuttings, fouls the pool you know...:001_rolleyes:

Also, there is an 'image' to promote on our web page and flyers that we are equipped for contract cutting and not just filling in a gap in the tree work.

The Grillo is at the very top end of our budget but I've seen it cut knee high thick grass and suck it in without blocking all day.

What is this Amazon machine?

Still, we've another couple of weeks yet to chew it over...

Ty

Google it Gianni Ferrari are all collectors

Edited by Mortimer Firewood

Oh, these!

Jacoby | Machines professionnelles

Yes, we've seen them but the Grillo is sold by our regular dealer whose aftersales back is important to us.

No real advantage over the Grillo either although the 2 machines are virtually identical.

Besides, they are red and I have my corporate image to think about:biggrin:

Ty

Oh, these!

Jacoby | Machines professionnelles

Yes, we've seen them but the Grillo is sold by our regular dealer whose aftersales back is important to us.

No real advantage over the Grillo either although the 2 machines are virtually identical.

Besides, they are red and I have my corporate image to think about:biggrin:

Ty

TY I've seen the grill and GF cutting field grass at a demo set up by someone without an interest in either machine trust the the GF unit is the one every manufacturer wants to emulate. If i was going to carry on id have one the grass cutting over here is changing its becoming more and more underpriced. We use to get £800 a month for a water board contract its now just been won by a rival for £425 :lol: Plus i would be worried sending out a 36 k mower with two student workers.

Hah,

It will be me with my failing body that rides the mower:biggrin:

This is part of my step back from tree work plan.

Besides, 'The Apprentice' cut grass all last summer for his local council whilst waiting for his course to start using a gzd21 and so isn't phased by these things. Drives his own car like a granny too!

Today, I visited the Gypsy site to check on the grass height for Tuesday.

Oh my!

Rubbish everywhere.

Just kids though playing hide the turd specially for me to pick up...

Ty

Hah,

It will be me with my failing body that rides the mower:biggrin:

This is part of my step back from tree work plan.

Besides, 'The Apprentice' cut grass all last summer for his local council whilst waiting for his course to start using a gzd21 and so isn't phased by these things. Drives his own car like a granny too!

Today, I visited the Gypsy site to check on the grass height for Tuesday.

Oh my!

Rubbish everywhere.

Just kids though playing hide the turd specially for me to pick up...

Ty

An amozone would be ideal for that site I've seen them used to clear sites after partys they eat anything cans bottles the lot if it doesn't go up the screw it just breaks it down till it does

Ah, I see now.

I've watched a few videos on Youtube for this machine.

http://info.amazone.de/DisplayInfo.aspx?id=26615

Out of my price range (list over 32keuros plus vat) but certainly a very capable mower.

Finish isn't up to garden standard but if I was just doing council work then I'd consider it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Ty

:lol:

Ah, I see now.

I've watched a few videos on Youtube for this machine.

http://info.amazone.de/DisplayInfo.aspx?id=26615

Out of my price range (list over 32keuros plus vat) but certainly a very capable mower.

Finish isn't up to garden standard but if I was just doing council work then I'd consider it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Ty

:lol: I f the cutters are sharp it will leave a better finish than most roller mowers

Available hear for 17 plus the nasty