Which Mower

jim@T&Ccare

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
The Toro hates wet grass and the Viking is absolutely the best wet mower I have come across more so the 4 wheeler ,very light and cheaper to fix and buy .

There are 2 Toro's....Timemaster and Turfmaster ,one is commercial and the other domestic .The commercial one like mine has the roll cage thing over engine .when its dry it does fly and saves a load of time .

The commercial Turfmaster is much dearer at around £1500 I think .

I have a short clip on youtube somewhere and on here .

Ste

Link

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I'm looking for a mower that can box and mulch and the toro mower looks like it could be what i'm after but i just have a few questions about it.

How long have you had it and have you had any problems with it so far? Is it belt driven or shaft driven?

cheers, James.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I'm looking for a mower that can box and mulch and the toro mower looks like it could be what i'm after but i just have a few questions about it.

How long have you had it and have you had any problems with it so far? Is it belt driven or shaft driven?

cheers, James.

Hi James ,warranty runs out next week and a blade brake pad has just worn out and the BELT is showing signs of wear which i think is due to the blade brake out of alignment and catching the edge of belt .

Its built like a Brick **** house and heavy ,have made a few tweaks ie lowered blades and removed some silly guide bars on the edge of cutting house which would tear the grass on uneven lawns and its lowest cut .

Have picked the revs up a tiny touch which wont bother the Kawasaki Fj engine .

Don't expect it to suck the grass up like a Honda pro etc has it is designed for WELL MAINTAINED LAWNS .

Ste

Try the Lawnflite Pro or Rover 560 Pro

These are our most popular sellers. The rover has wheels but gives a full width strips due to the swing tip blades at a very good price

Mowers for Professionals

Rover Mower 12AVG10T633

Rover did used to be good but my understanding is that since Rover were bought out quality has suffered and even basic spares are a thing of the past.