Post your stump grinding photos

Stefan Palokangas

I looked into sharpening grinder teeth and imo its not worth bothering. It's a dusty horrible job and creates one hell of a mess in the shed unless you've got a good extraction system. Also, it takes forever and grinding stumps pays better than sharpening teeth.

Change them on site and crack on. Saying that I collect the ones i've taken off and probably have several thousand pounds worth of 700series greetheeth in a box.

When someone comes up with a cost effective way to do it ill be quids in!

Why not have a full set of new teeth in the van at all times, change any damaged ones in situ, and sharpen the old ones at home?..

Stefan, I've taken a keen interest in you and what you do for a living.. You say you like tracked equipment.. why not get a mini digger?.. switch it up betwixt stump grinding and digging?..

You could even use the mini digger to get stumps out..

I dare say mini digger work won't involve to much traveling as well..

Getting one on Saturday hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Why not have a full set of new teeth in the van at all times, change any damaged ones in situ, and sharpen the old ones at home?..

Stefan, I've taken a keen interest in you and what you do for a living.. You say you like tracked equipment.. why not get a mini digger?.. switch it up betwixt stump grinding and digging?..

Spider crane with cutting head to remove trees.. All focus on tracked vehicles to enter narrow back gardens

I'm slowly but surely working towards my aim my goal if so to say. It what keeps me alive, it's the very air I breathe.. Mini digger or in my case micro digger is indeed the way for me to go, it's the next step together with new van and tipper trailer.

In a few summers from this very day I will have a fleet of all kind of tracked machinery and a odd one on wheels.

Every single machine that can do work in a property I will get or die trying.

When you have such deep passion for this as I do, then it isn't work anymore, I cry with joy every time I see touch or smell my machine.

This is my destiny

Thanks for your productive reply

Best regards

Stefan