Post your stump grinding photos

Stefan Palokangas

4 hours ago, openspaceman said:

I know what you mean but given a bit of time

VID-20220407-WA0000.mp4 955.95 kB · 1 download

I felt like that 50s song "High Hopes" when I started but it only put 2.3 machine hours on the clock.

There looks like scope to get this type of grinder 100mm narrower to get it through a narrow door.

536563629_Screenshotfrom2022-04-0714-38-54.thumb.png.2436cf830f11ffd262637bf8ad397fd8.png

VID-20220407-WA0000.mp4 955.95 kB · 1 download

I felt like that 50s song "High Hopes" when I started but it only put 2.3 machine hours on the clock.

There looks like scope to get this type of grinder 100mm narrower to get it through a narrow door.

536563629_Screenshotfrom2022-04-0714-38-54.thumb.png.2436cf830f11ffd262637bf8ad397fd8.png

Nice job👍

I have done stumps this size with it before and would again, but at this was out the ground, full of concrete and up on a mound I thought I'd try a different approach.

It's just a shame there wasn't something I could use the tirfor off of, then it would have flown out😄

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Hodge said:

IMG_1089.jpgIMG_1091.jpgIMG_1092.jpgIMG_1654007443.461126.jpg

A windblown Conny stump to do this morning. 45 mins from arriving to leavingemoji23.pngemoji23.png the revolution cutting wheel is excellent.

I did six oak stumps ranging from four feet to two feet yesterday afternoon with my PTO grinder behind the 26hp Kubota. Took around three hours- but I did have the forklift broom on the Multione on site, so I swept the grindings out the way to keep a clear view of proceedings- worked wonderfully!

Very impressed with the square razor teeth (I think?) on the Rock machinery grinder wheel. 

Used barely 6 litres of diesel too, which I thought was pretty good. 

• Like 2

I did six oak stumps ranging from four feet to two feet yesterday afternoon with my PTO grinder behind the 26hp Kubota. Took around three hours- but I did have the forklift broom on the Multione on site, so I swept the grindings out the way to keep a clear view of proceedings- worked wonderfully!

Very impressed with the square razor teeth (I think?) on the Rock machinery grinder wheel. 

Used barely 6 litres of diesel too, which I thought was pretty good. 

Sounds a good machine, got any pics of the teeth? I bet the fork lift broom is useful....