Distel

thetoolnut

Just starting out as a climber, i bought some gear Yesterday and i'm trying to tie a distel hitch with an eye to eye prussik as a lanyard adjuster. It's a 600mm lenght of cord but it seems to be too short plus the splices are very long and covered with this plastic stuff that makes the ends of the cord very stiff. I can barley get three wraps around the lanyard. Some advice including pictures and maybe a good video on how to set up an adjustable lanyard with a distel and micro pulley would be appreciated. Thanks.

I had a look on skyland and honey bros and their hitches seem to be either 750mm or 900mm mine is 600mm. I can't seem to attach pictures to a post, i'm being asked for a url. I took some pictures of the lanyard setup i have on the harness. I could email the pictures to you if you send me your address. Sound.

I had a look on skyland and honey bros and their hitches seem to be either 750mm or 900mm mine is 600mm. I can't seem to attach pictures to a post, i'm being asked for a url. I took some pictures of the lanyard setup i have on the harness. I could email the pictures to you if you send me your address. Sound.

Hello mate. You will probably find that ideal for a lanyard re eye to eye and pulley config'. You don't really want to go smaller than 750 from my constantly experimenting experience.