Fings wot broke

aspenarb

2 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Penny saved, penny earned, and all that bollox.

2511 reporting for duty Monday morning after some heavy handed Friday shenanigans.

B760B2E6-BA84-4D6A-8A8A-F3DF30F8F973.jpeg

C8F395C0-92CD-4342-AAC9-14455758740F.jpeg

This is the sort of repair which I find can be done with carbon fibre tape and epoxy if you have 24 hours to cure it.

carbonfibretape.thumb.jpeg.3dea7844a6ef99abfbc343e20e4fa3cd.jpeg

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Dan Maynard said:
5 hours ago, Khriss said:
I'd pass that, PUWER 98 wise  emoji16.png  there will be a cheap Sino copy on ebay fr not much, K

Cheap Chinese one probably brittle and just as likely to break, wouldn't bother with that.

When they fall out of a tree, it doesn’t matter who made it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dan Maynard said:
7 hours ago, Khriss said:
I'd pass that, PUWER 98 wise  emoji16.png  there will be a cheap Sino copy on ebay fr not much, K

Cheap Chinese one probably brittle and just as likely to break, wouldn't bother with that.

..... And thats why it broke  ?  actually, my cheap chinese copy of a well known Echo has stood up rather well. Swings n roundabouts really. Plus if yr cack handed its gonna get smashed anyway  Grasshopper.  K

Went to use tractor with loader and bowdens cable decided to move ip and down but no loader movement turned out grub screw had come out because casement had crack so would not hold in thread. So came up with this to get me going again 4''nail and jubilee clip. 

DSC_0013.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1