Fings wot broke

aspenarb

4 minutes ago, monkeybusiness said:

Do you need the tubes? Have you ever tried OKO? 

Oko? Whats that?

when had tyres fitted they wouldnt take as tubeless to the rims.... 

old tyres were tubed and water ballast. They cut my old tubes the sods to get water out of them!!!! 

It was only a day or so later when the tubeless fitted tyres were flat as a fart! They had to go back and i had to pay for 2 new tubes :(  

have thought about ditching those pavt wheels for some std or solid wheels. Would hope tubeless then

3 minutes ago, woody paul said:

OKO is good stuff old boss used it in swiping tractor rear tyres.

Its just a nail whip tyre off and patch tube and put tyre back on why have you took it off tractor?

I dont have facilities to do things like this. Easier to take it in for a puncture repair like i did for 30 ish quid :D

im not wrestling them tyres and dont have a big enough conpressor to blow them back up

4 minutes ago, swinny said:

I dont have facilities to do things like this. Easier to take it in for a puncture repair like i did for 30 ish quid :D

im not wrestling them tyres and dont have a big enough conpressor to blow them back up

OK, That's cheap for repair but you have got to have wrestled the that wheel..

OKO Will be ok in tubes the only problem we had was lack of pressure to force it out in to puncture so would raise pressure to 40psi  then run it up and down road and lower pressure back to norm and no puncture. 

Edited by woody paul

13 minutes ago, woody paul said:

OK, That's cheap for repair but you have got to have wrestled the that wheel..

OKO Will be ok in tubes the only problem we had was lack of pressure to force it out in to puncture so would raise pressure to 40psi  then run it up and down road and lower pressure back to norm and no puncture. 

Blown tyre up, drive down. Have brew whilst they do it :D didnt get hands dirty at all :D

• Like 2

Popped an airbag on front strut of the Range Rover, was worried it was going to be mega expensive and a pain in the arse as everyone always goes on about them as one of the biggest reasons not to buy a range. Set to last night and there a piece of piss, easier than any other strut or spring I’ve done.

1 hour later and £49+vat for new complete unit sorted!

9B54F0D5-7358-46AF-A275-4683B9DA1FEA.jpeg

133E5D2A-53FE-45BD-A568-A02DD6E957A7.jpeg

Edited by LeeGray
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Woodworks said:

This stuff https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/290886759897?chn=ps. Fixed a few tyres around the farm with it. The tractors front right has stayed up for several years after trying this.

I use this stuff in all the machines with tubeless tyres whether they have a puncture or not, if they go down with this gear in its normally because of a tear. Good insurance ?

Bob

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...