Fings wot broke

aspenarb

Should of also said, when it went i was not towing , not pulling a stump, nothing on the back, no dog on board, no passenger, i had just eaten a magnum icecream. Pulled up to a junction , stopped, would not go in gear again, one of the 4 springs dropped out.

What year? I had a Puma 2.4 2007 which I sold to a friend. About 6 months later this happened to it. Don't know if it was done under warranty. I think it was just out of the three years. Coincidentally I sold it with 35000 miles so would have failed around the same time as yours.

Ouch!!

Don't think I've ever broken a bone (once had a suspected cracked bone in my foot, but I'm not convinced) not something I ever want to do!!

Stick with that feeling Sky . Its not fun mate :biggrin:

Do the old breaks cause you trouble when its cold or damp???

Most of them have been replaced with metal matey so no not really . I have a metal spike with a ball on the end pushed down into my left humorus. This makes a ball for my left arm to swing from . No rotator cuff muscles any more so not alot of use above waist height . Right femur was broken just above the knee and there is a box of screws and a rod holding it together , also a " uni compaertmental "knee replacement . That is a really good thing Sky . I used to live on Ibuprofen but take absolutaly none now . I am a silly old git now so no worries . :biggrin:

Most of them have been replaced with metal matey so no not really . I have a metal spike with a ball on the end pushed down into my left humorus. This makes a ball for my left arm to swing from . No rotator cuff muscles any more so not alot of use above waist height . Right femur was broken just above the knee and there is a box of screws and a rod holding it together , also a " uni compaertmental "knee replacement . That is a really good thing Sky . I used to live on Ibuprofen but take absolutaly none now . I am a silly old git now so no worries . :biggrin:

You sound like robo cop!!!:001_huh:

Very glad they work well :thumbup1:

What year? I had a Puma 2.4 2007 which I sold to a friend. About 6 months later this happened to it. Don't know if it was done under warranty. I think it was just out of the three years. Coincidentally I sold it with 35000 miles so would have failed around the same time as yours.

2011, what bugs me more is i paid more to have a heavy duty clutch from new as part of the Wolf suspension deal. If anyone from Landrover is reading this you're all ***** whos only interest now is selling crap that won't even last 5 years let alone the 10 year life span that's only now expected from any new Landrover.

One of the back wheels fell off my Holder tractor on a job in a sand quarry. Unfortunately where it happened is very difficult to access - the Holder struggled to get there with 4 wheels, so will have to be repaired in situ to get it back out! Repair isn't a big job, but finding the parts is proving rather difficult!

image.jpg.9185b7b3216f9dc9caa42697b9dc1250.jpg