Easter idiots

ballibeg

A holiday maker took his disco 4 up into the woods and got stuck in a ditch. Local agent for aa etc asked me to pop up in tractor with him and pull him out.

We arrived with chain, strops and shackles. Got non stop threats of suing us if I put a scratch on the motor or damaged it pulling it out. Now considering he's wedged it against a couple of trees and a boulder we packed up the gear and left him still shouting abuse.

Gather it was there for another 24 hours until it was dragged out rather unceremoniously by another outfit. Saw it on the back of the truck not straight on any direction.

He was trespassing, stuffed his motor into ditch at speed but then its someone else's fault if any damage occurs removing it?!

These folk live amongst us!

Complete knob jocky . You handeled it just right . In a way its a shame the other lot were willing to risk it !

Land owner shoul sue HIM for tresspass and damage to the rock and the tree :biggrin:

Edited by Stubby

Yep! There are some people who inhabit their own cracked world. It's a pity theirs knocks into the real world all too often. As said, there's this unfathomable culture of, 'It's someone else's purse that'll pay for it. Even if I screwed-up'.

People get stuck in the woods by me all the time as their sat nabs take them through there! I've pulled a few out, but never come across anything like that, even when I'm charging them. Shocking, I bet it was great just packing up and going home

This one thought he'd just go for a play. In one gap, driving all over the place, and was caught by the ditch coming out. Cost £25 for a tractor pull out as he had no phone signal so no mates to call to help.

He wasn't rude just grateful.:001_smile:

You were quite right to walk away from an abusive driver. :thumbup1:

codlasher

DSC03605.jpg.3b81f53899d6b8e01f928e48a1958080.jpg

Hi

What a complete tosser, got everything he deserved & hope who ever pulled him out eventually charged accordingly.

You definitely did the right thing leaving him to stew, did you note the plate just in case they return?

N

Edited by NFG