Neighbours gardener using my woodland as a dump

Hamburglar

Chuck it back. I have a whole housing estate that used our hedge's as a tip. Most of them got the hint when they found there rubbish back on there gardens even the coppers that lived there. I do get the odd newcomer that tries it on but don't last long. If you want evidence wait till he cuts his grass and see if he dumps it again. Should be fresh tracks and easy to follow

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuck it back. I have a whole housing estate that used our hedge's as a tip. Most of them got the hint when they found there rubbish back on there gardens even the coppers that lived there. I do get the odd newcomer that tries it on but don't last long. If you want evidence wait till he cuts his grass and see if he dumps it again. Should be fresh tracks and easy to follow

Hi RUSH YOUR way the best mate 👍👍👍 or it could cost loads of money if you get a lawer in thanks Jon

I agree if you are sure it's theirs chuck it back over then that'll stop them

Call your local authority, they will have some one who deals with fly tipping and they're usually pretty officious. They will most likely come round, take some pics and go from there. If it's piled up the back of their fence as though it's come over and the brash matches what's in their garden I can't see how you'll have much to worry about.

Really appreciate everyone's advice. All feels a bit clearer. Difficult to see through the red mist. Just trying my best to manage the woodland to find some idiot treat it as a dump. Had to have a large tree taken down due to fungal disease and rotting grass can't be all that helpful.

Cheers everyone.

I know a farmer that tipped 10 ton of cow sh*t in someones driveway and posted a note through the letter box saying he will return to collect his waste when they have removed there waste from is field :lol:

Took about 3 hours till he had a fone call to say they had cleared it up and could he do the same :thumbup: Took 3 of us 5 hours to clear it and pressure wash the brick block off but well worth it :thumbup:

Bare in mind the neighbour might be lying, it could be theirs!

Try and have a word with all the nearby houses, don't point the finger at anyone, tell them if it happens again you will have to report it to the police and install cameras etc