Is this safe to climb and rig off

NickinMids

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd make sure I had a rope in the top attached to the truck

yeah just going off my own skill level/Experience !

I prune on the highway of which 99% is free fall and only get to do other stuff when doing my own private work so i prefer to climb than straight fell

and only fell the straight forward stuff

from what i have read and been taught by other arborist is be safe and work within your skills or bring someone who can do it for you

yeah just going off my own skill level/Experience !

I prune on the highway of which 99% is free fall and only get to do other stuff when doing my own private work so i prefer to climb than straight fell

and only fell the straight forward stuff

from what i have read and been taught by other arborist is be safe and work within your skills or bring someone who can do it for you

Completely agree nowt wrong in getting some one with more experience I'll openly admit if I fell with a 260 362 460 I can put it where I want it once I get up to 660 or a long bar I am not as accurate.

To help save the lawn have you got some ply wood or bags of rubbish from other jobs to act as a brash mat it may take 30mins of setting up but if you don't have dents to sort. Just a thought but also consider having your main line in another tree in case the worse should happen you can get out of dodge very quickly.