Tree surgery equipment stolen Ardingly WSussex

Scott Farmborough

Nice to see people's kind gestures.

Worked for Scott a fair few times and he's one of the most genuine, decent, hard working blokes I've ever met.

First heard of this by my sister reading a police post on Facebook and was praying it wasn't Scott who had been hit but alas no. Spoke to Scott and sadly the scum bags have totally cleared him out.

I sadly expect no one will hear/see/know anything, but if you do or can you will be helping a genuinely brilliant guy who's now basically got to start again because these people can't help themselves from stealing.

Chin up mate you know you've got help round the corner of you need it mate.

Lloyd

Yep. Not being insured is something that can be avoided and any sensible soul would be.

Regardless of the above - that's a really bad thing to happen. And in no right world, should the honest person/s be £&@;/@ by the bloody scumbags of another world.

Sorry to hear of the bother. Make sure your security is upped and covered before you replace too much as the scum could well return knowing that you have replaced your gear. Very best wishes for the future.

Thanks for all your kind words guys...especially you Lloyde your a top bloke!!

I have been offered so much kit to get me by, by friends in the business locally and obviously a few of you on here, the offers are really really appreciated! Believe me!!!

The arb world Is a great community to be in and there really is some great genuine people out there.

I have scraped together the bare minimum to get me by and a big thanks to ATS Machinery in Lower Beeding & Ray Fosters in Turners Hill for helping me out!

Oh and the Police were great too...down to me within the hour and constantly keeping me up to date.

Not that I'm likely to get any of it back.

Cheers again everyone.