My accident

sean

Sean,

What an incredible role model! I would like to hope I would have your conviction and courage if I were in a similar position.

Keep on with the updates, my wife reckons they've stopped me whining about trivial stuff for the first time in 25 years:biggrin:

Sean, Thanks for the smile/chuckle while I read your account of inspecting the hoist and haul out equipment. I would have had the same thoughts at some level.

Glad to hear they got you outside for a while. That always helps the mind a bit.

Hi Sean. I've been keeping on eye on your diary mate and admire your determination and optimism. I had a bad accident nearly 8 weeks ago , fell 45ft onto my back. Broke my spine in 4 places. Luckily nothing else and doctors couldn't believe it. I had no feeling in my legs when I landed and for the next two days then it came back suddenly. I spent 7 weeks on my back in hospital. Now at home laying down all braced up looking forward to rehab. Things get better dude. Optimism is the key to getting through it, soon you'll be on your feet again too and talking about it.

So I was out in my wheelchair yesterday. Had to be weighed etc so only got ten mins in the garden but today it will be 45 mins. Plus I have a friend who is going to cook me a steak in the car park. Small pleasures.:001_smile:

My first tree encounter yesterday

image.jpg.110ec19be362b5cc154c3c0c4dbf6eba.jpg