My accident

sean

I'll send you over a keg of my lovingly tended home brew- 'Numpty's Nectar'. It is virtually indistinguishable from diesel.

I drink gallons of the stuff :thumbup:. Only down side is you can't enter central Londinium, and I did once make the mistake of attending a candlelit midnight mass after a good couple of jars and healthy portion of Mr's Idiots sprout medley.

Just as old Mrs Crabapple had finished teasing the opening chords of 'Hark the Herald Angels Sing' out of the

reluctant church organ, I let slip what I intended to be no more than an ephemeral gust to drift gently down the pews unnoticed. Unfortunately I had underestimated the incredible chemistry occurring within my stomach as well as my proximity to one of the many hundred flickering white candles.

The church is now in a fairly sorry state having had it's congregation halved overnight and struggling with a window repair bill of biblical proportions.

Luckily I escaped with almost no injury due to the fact that the devastating blast zone was entirely behind me. I picked my way through the debris, muttering consoling words to the wounded about the mysterious ways of the Lord, found the opening where the 3ton solid Oak door had been, and left feeling pleased with myself that I had fulfilled my duties as a Christian citizen for another year.

Sat here with tears rolling down my cheeks and the wife's looking at me as if I am a complete loon

I'll send you over a keg of my lovingly tended home brew- 'Numpty's Nectar'. It is virtually indistinguishable from diesel.

I drink gallons of the stuff :thumbup:. Only down side is you can't enter central Londinium, and I did once make the mistake of attending a candlelit midnight mass after a good couple of jars and healthy portion of Mr's Idiots sprout medley.

Just as old Mrs Crabapple had finished teasing the opening chords of 'Hark the Herald Angels Sing' out of the

reluctant church organ, I let slip what I intended to be no more than an ephemeral gust to drift gently down the pews unnoticed. Unfortunately I had underestimated the incredible chemistry occurring within my stomach as well as my proximity to one of the many hundred flickering white candles.

The church is now in a fairly sorry state having had it's congregation halved overnight and struggling with a window repair bill of biblical proportions.

Luckily I escaped with almost no injury due to the fact that the devastating blast zone was entirely behind me. I picked my way through the debris, muttering consoling words to the wounded about the mysterious ways of the Lord, found the opening where the 3ton solid Oak door had been, and left feeling pleased with myself that I had fulfilled my duties as a Christian citizen for another year.

I am sat at the computer hand over mouth to stop myself laughing so loud as not to wake the children up.:lol::lol:

I've not read this thread for a couple of days, coz it upsets me to read it at times!...... Go on, call me a 'Jessy' if Ya want!

Sean, I think you have more strength than most people I have ever come across. Stick in there fella.

Edited by eggsarascal

I've not read this thread for a couple of days, coz it upsets me to read it at times!...... Go on, call me a 'Jessy' if Ya won't!

Sean, I think you have more strength than most people I have ever come across. Stick in there fella.

Hi EGGS same here mate very moving post I look at each day well done Sean Jon

Why are you not writing full time? Absolutely brilliant, yet again. The wife is looking across at me with a mix of curiosity and disgust at the sobs and snorts I am inadvertently emanating.

Why are you not writing full time? Absolutely brilliant, yet again. The wife is looking across at me with a mix of curiosity and disgust at the sobs and snorts I am inadvertently emanating.

Yeah apparently I had a face on too. Hahaha. I read it to her in the end even funnier out loud between the smirks snorts and sobs. Comical genius.

Sean.... Come and join me in world of warcraft, or battlefield 4, virtual worlds that can be very giving if you like the computing world.

It could be a enhanced positive experience.

I feel the need of helping you in any way i can.

Best Regards

Stefan Palokangas

And a bit of advanced warfare on ps4.

Anyway hope your ok Sean and pain is easing things becoming slightly easier etc. All the best

Phil

I have not been on here for some time, but caught up with this thread this morning. Don't know what to say really, other than don't give up. You are a strong man, stay strong.

This chap is worth a look at, he has a very enlightened view of access for wheelchair users, especially in the countryside.

https://www.facebook.com/simon.saddlechariot?fref=ts

All the very best.