Space cab/ King cab/ Xtra cab question

openboater

I've had my 07 Ranger for four years and love it to bits, does everything I need it to do. Comfortable, reliable, economical, quick, good steering lock. I can't understand why more people don't use them as I cannot remember the last time I saw a passenger in the back of a double cab! Bigger load bed in the super cab is more useful.

If you want opening suicide (or facility doors as someone told me they are now called!!) you will have to buy a Ford Ranger or Nissan Navarra. Isuzu also do it if you are looking at new vehicles. The Toyota and Mitsubishi do not have opening rear doors.

Durham-20140527-00467.jpg.909d9385840fdd799b11856bca2be658.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I bought one. The black Thunder spec one that was on eBay for a few days recently. It's got 14 surplus lights dangling off it, and twelve of them don't work ! There's going to be a bit of tidying up, and all the stainless tubes will come off too. The winch on the front seems to have been properly fitted so will stay. Just looking for a good canopy to cover the back now, so if you have one please get in touch. Cheers all !

Fair point Jim, but I'm not sure the sill bars are mounted very securely. The only thing they're good for is putting mud up the back of your leg when you step out of the truck. The bits that look really daft are the two layers of 3" tube wrapped around the back corners below the tailgate exactly where you don't need anything to drag in the dirt. Free to collector if somebody want them.