Which pedestrian stumpgrinder

sqirrel21

Hi all, I currently have a Carlton 2010 and a 4012, its time to replace the 2010, what should I get, the new one has a 30hp engine on which is biggest in class and I know Carltons are well made bits of kit. Cant get new one till end of April however and my head has been turned by the Bandit Hb20 and predator 460 sw machines, they both swivel so are easier to use apparently but Is there not an advantage in swinging the whole weight of the machine into the stump ? also there are the danequips any thoughts pls,

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had a few different grinders over the years but I am so impressed by the HB20, it can tackle any size stump, sure it will make you sweat and keep you in shape un like the lazy remote control machines. Get one on Demo.:)

Hi all, I currently have a Carlton 2010 and a 4012, its time to replace the 2010, what should I get, the new one has a 30hp engine on which is biggest in class and I know Carltons are well made bits of kit. Cant get new one till end of April however and my head has been turned by the Bandit Hb20 and predator 460 sw machines, they both swivel so are easier to use apparently but Is there not an advantage in swinging the whole weight of the machine into the stump ? also there are the danequips any thoughts pls,

Whereabouts are you based, we currently have new, used & a demo machine available on the HB20. There's a reason why we sold 90 last year, let me know if you need to look at one.